F & L Organizational Support Services, Inc. is a non-profit organization founded by Belinda Fly and Monica Landry to help businesses with infrastructure. We focus on three core areas: Organizational Assessments, Fiscal Sponsorship and Training & Development. While our target market is non-profit organizations, we work with both non-profit and for-profit businesses.
Our mission statement is: “To increase organizational effectiveness and sustainability of mission-driven organizations, their programs and projects through fiscal sponsorship, training and development“.
We provide the following services to our clients
Training & Development
We provide training to individuals, groups and businesses on a variety of topics, including, not limited to, the following:
– sexual harassment
– nonprofit financial management 101
– roles and responsibilities of the nonprofit board of directors
We offer 501c3 tax exemption to nonprofit groups, programs and projects that are mission-aligned as follows:
– new and start-up nonprofits
– charitable programs or projects that have not obtained IRS tax exemption
– nonprofits or charitable programs needing back-office administrative support